Sponsor a Child Today!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Oprah


Heather called me today and said "Do you want to watch Oprah for a week?"
I said "okay....?"
I know neither of us are Oprah watchers. I used to watch Oprah.
I haven't in a long time.
If I'm going to watch something when I finally fall in bed at 10pm, it's going to be Gilmore Girls or American Idol.
Watch this short video filling you in on her latest anti-Jesus endeavors. I had heard it was bad, but I just haven't paid much attention to it.
But this is something worth looking into, considering how many Christians are big Oprah fans. In fact, it's pretty obvious the way women idolize her, because from what I remember, the first five minutes of her show, everyone there looks like 16-year-old girls at a Beatles concert. They are screaming like crazy, crying, just trying to reach out and touch her with a brush of their hands! Let's admit it...she is worshiped. She is one of those people who can speak with authority, and no matter what she's saying, you want to believe it. You don't want to oppose her. Who would take on Oprah? I really think if she herself ran for president right now, she would win, hands down. No matter what party she ran with.
I've written on here before that she would be my #1 celebrity pick to get saved. What would happen? But she's not saved. She needs Jesus. And she is the pied piper, playing a very seductive tune, with millions, MILLIONS of people following behind her.
The saddest part of that video was hearing that woman from Illinois, I assume who claims to be a Christian, so confused about how to "reconcile" her faith to this new book and way of thinking. We can't reconcile these things! Light has nothing to do with dark!
I think we need to be VERY CAREFUL what we allow into our homes and minds. It only takes a doubt for Satan to ride the wave and cause a tidal wave in our spiritual lives.
So this is the beginning of the Oprah week for Heather and I. We will write about it at some point. Stay posted, if you're interested.
*By the way, I know this video mentions Obama. This is not about politics, or endorsing a candidate, at all! I am not lumping him in with her in this "New Earth" business.

1 comment:

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,中古車,二手車,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,情色網,色情漫畫,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,視訊聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天,美女交友,視訊做愛,情色視訊,免費視訊A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人光碟情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,色情,情色a片,a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館,aio,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,一葉情貼圖片區,av女優,情色網,日本a片,a片下載,a片,a漫,免費a片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,av美女,av,微風成人,成人光碟,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,成人圖片區,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,ut聊天室,成人交友,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,美女交友,視訊做愛,做愛,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,情色視訊,視訊,本土自拍,自拍,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室