Sponsor a Child Today!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Child Survival Program

This is a short and powerful video from Compassion about the Child Survival Program. This is what Run For Compassion is ALL ABOUT. I can't watch this video without crying. We are so moved by what Compassion is doing through the CSP. The statistics are staggering. We are enjoying the perfect health of so many of our sweet little ones, but the mortality rate of children under the age of five just across the ocean from us is unbelievable. Please join with us in Run For Compassion, and if you're local here, you can partner in with your time as well! Now, watch...

1 comment:

Will and Kate said...

I know you don't know me. My husband and I go to Living Hope (classic as some call it :) I got to your blog through Heather's...but I just thought of this and wanted to pass it along. You may already know about it, but you could list the run for compassion on either of the two websites below. These are the places I go to look for races...so other runners might as well. Just a thought if you're wanting to raise awareness about the race! Good luck. I'll be there.

http://www.bvrunning.com/events.php

http://www.runtex.com/web/4-2.asp


-Kate