Sponsor a Child Today!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Check out my Mom!



Check out my Mom! How cool is she? She has a blog now.
My mom is a pastor's wife, Nana of 15 (working on 17) grandkids, and her lifework and ministry is to pregnant women, babies, and adoptive families at New Life. This is the agency who blessed us with our last two babies. We have a GREAT appreciation for the amazing work they do!
My Mom has great wisdom on marriage, family, and adoption issues. Check out her blog at www.cindyseay.blogspot.com and learn from a Titus 2 woman. She rocks!

2 comments:

Christy VW said...

I already read her blog. I am so excited to keep up with what she is doing. I have been on the computer a lot lately. Are you so proud of me! I have been keeping up your your blog, and I just joined today so I could leave a message. love you.
christy

Jennifer Bacak said...

I am so proud!! Way to go Christy! I love seeing a comment from you!
Love you!!
jenn
Everyone else, meet Christy, my longest-term dear friend. We've been friends since 1991! We knew each other back in the big hair days. We've been best friends through many bad hairstyles, until today, when we basically have no hair styles because we have so many children.