Sponsor a Child Today!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's Back!


There are MANY wonderful things about Christmas time.
Celebrating Jesus- right at the top of the list!!!
But one of the little things that makes me happy is this creamer.
Peppermint Mocha.
Only available during the holidays.
I know, the fact that I look so forward to this in the morning speaks of my addiction to coffee. But I would like to propose that there are some addictions that aren't so bad!
Addicted to the Bible? Great!
Addicted to coffee so you can read the Bible every morning? Super!
And the Peppermint Mocha is out already at HEB!!!
Good news. I'm drinking some now. I love the holidays.

3 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I will have to try it, because I too LOVE coffee and you already got me addicted to the Hersheys chocolate and caramel, I tried that and there is no going back!!

Seriously additcted...I may need help.

Praise God I am more addicted to the Bible!!

The Houstons said...

yes, and now i just have to find some good decaf and I'll be enjoying the wonders of peppermint mocha too!! Hooray, Christmas time is THE BEST:)

Anonymous said...

Are you forgetting Pumpkin Spice?? I put it in my hot tea...mmmm...so good and only available during the holidays.