Sponsor a Child Today!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Yeneneh!



One of the newest Seay family cousins...Yeneneh (Yu-nee-nuh) turns 11 today!
That makes him the oldest of the seventeen grandchildren.
My brother Brian and his family are flying home very soon, as we speak, with beautiful Yeneneh and little Sosy. It's an exciting time for our family!
I can't imagine what it was like for them to say goodbye to Ethiopia, but I know they'll be back. I have a feeling we all will. Other members of our family are currently there, doing on-going mission work, and after reading "There is no me without you" (the life-altering book I just finished and told you all about) my heart is there too.
Yeneneh, Aunt Jenn, Uncle Rusty, and this house full of your cousins love you! We can't wait to hear your voice, your laugh, and watch you play soccer (which, according to his Dad, is pretty amazing!) We are so excited that you celebrate this birthday as a Seay!

No comments: