Sponsor a Child Today!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Got Breast milk?


I seriously pulled into Target the other day and parked next to a mini-van with this sticker on it.

She also had one that read "I make milk. What's your superpower?"

If you know me, you know that I could not possibly be MORE for breastfeeding. I have to be very careful not to push this on others, because I feel strongly about it.

But bumper stickers?

I will pay any of you $20 if you will put this sticker on your car for a month.

Maybe more if Aaron will put it on his truck.

5 comments:

Cindy Seay said...

jojo if you pay me $20 i will totally put that on my car! i wonder what mom would think about that! haha! no but really i would! so you get it for me and i will put it on my car! so BRING IT ON!!

Peace It Out!

JEssica (your sister)

Cindy Seay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy Seay said...

jojo i will totally put that on my car! just buy it and i will do it! i wonder what mom would say! haha! sooo thats what i want for my birthday! haha! BRING IT ON!!

Peace It Out!!

your sister who want to cook just like you,

jessica

Hendrick Family said...

$40?

Will do. Bring me a bumper sticker and a couple of $20 bills.

And as for "FOR LIFE" ... with 265,000 miles on it already, the life of that red truck is probably not much longer anyway.

Aaron

Hendrick Family said...

This is Allen Duty.

I will put as many of these stickers on my car as you will pay me $20 each for. I will literally cover the vehicle to make money.

I love money ... and breast milk.